St George Episcopal School
Owner: St. George’s Episcopal School
Architect: Waggoner & Ball
Completion Date: June 2016
St George Episcopal School decided to expand its operation to include a new two-story structure for the New Early Childhood Development Center. The building completed in late 1800’s required extensive masonry brick and plaster restoration as well as the layout of a new foundation in a very tight footprint, closely surrounded by the tight residential environment of Uptown New Orleans. Broadmoor navigated the tight site logistics, accommodated the active campus with minimal disruptions, and prioritized safety of students and faculty on campus to create the best possible environment for learning.